Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Recipe - Peanut butter chocolate bar

First thing I want to blog and share my review is about the rave of peanut butter chocolate bar. It's quite popular on Pinterest .





First time I tried it, I ran out of powder sugar. So I need to do it from the scratch, so in a food processor I put half cup of sugar and mix on it 2 Tbsp of cornstarch. But apparently I did not get the proper consistency of a powder sugar. Maybe because I need to put a small amount at a time only, but since I'm running out of time I processed the half cup of sugar in one shot.

The taste is in between of butterfinger and reese peanut butter cup . My friends really like it. But I still need to try using a real powder sugar.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful