Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Collective OOTD

Happy Sunday! In the office world, one of the difficult parts is to wake-up early in the morning and decide what to wear. As a result most of the time I'm ending up and prefer to put on my pants and comfy/nice top and I'm good to go. But there's always an exemption, if I have a scheduled meeting then that's the time I need to put on a nice office dress. Sometimes I wish I work in a fashion industry at least in that way I'll be obliged to dress glammie. Anyways, here's a rundown of my last week's OOTD. 

First day of work and have a schedule meeting

Suit & Blazer from Kenneth Cole; white top from H&M; Kate Spade bag; Forever21 necklace; MK watch
and this is one of the days that I'm talking about, just black pants and simple top
pants from Mango; top from Forever21; cardigan from Mango; Kate Spade bag; MK watch; Baublebar disco bracelet
pants from Mango; top from H&M; necklace from Modelati
and these are some of the accessories/jewelries that I have given some love last week

that's it for now! would love to see your office OOTD!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful