Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

October: Love @ firt sight, to my heart's delight

It’s that time of month again for another love at first sight to my heart’s delight. I know I’m late… its already 2nd week of Oct, but like they said better late than never!  And oh I got a new button for this series! 

There are tons of things that I have been loving these month… so let me jump in! Let me start with make-ups. You may recall that I have received all my online orders last month so to be honest I was quite overwhelmed since I have too many choices and leave me with  “What in the world should I open first?!” I tried to control myself by not using all the products, so here are some of the products that I have been loving so far…




October Love @ first sight to my heart's delight






Real technique (RT) {1} expert and {2} powder brush – I received my sigma brushes, elf and real technique brushes in the same time. Though I was excited when I got the sigma, but I found myself been reaching more for RT brushes. I’ve been using the expert brush is buffing my foundation and the powder brush (the best powder brush ever!) in applying powder blush and face powder. And let me tell you, it’s the softest brush ever, and another great thing is its ZERO fall out! From the initial cleaning then second time deep cleaning there is no fall out. And the strange thing, though the powder brush is so dense, when I wash it same time with the powder brush of sigma the real technique dries up quickly. I’m still looking forward of trying the rest of RT brushes.
 
{3} Urban Decay Naked 1 – I think I'm the only last person on the earth who doesn’t own this palette. But finally I got a chance to put my hands on this, I love this palette been playing around with it from the day I got it.
 
{4} The Balm Nude Tude – honestly I thought nothing can beat UD Naked 1, but I was wrong… The Balm did! Though both are in same line of so called "neutral palette", but Nude tude has more variety of color range. It has more unique colors, especially the shade "Silly". It comes in two different packages -  Nice and Naughty. Ofcourse I got the Naughty one ;) it's so adorable!   
 
{5}MAC Mineralized Skin Finish - It's light and it's great as a finishing/setting powder
 
{6)MAC Syrup - I just love this lipstick, its sheer and it’s a perfect color for everyday use.  Nude lipstick doesn’t really suit me so I always gravitate towards cool-toned pink color. This lipstick is great it just gives a hint of color but still buildable. And its very hydrating.
 
{7} Elf lip exfoliator – when I got the package this is the first elf product that I opened, I tend to have always dry lips and this is just a life saver! And it taste really good 
 
{8} Barry M pink nail- last month, I used this lot in accordance of Breast cancer awareness. Really love the color!
 
{9} Covergirl in Coffee shop - Out of the 4 shades, I have been reaching the white shade as a brow and inner eye highlighter. I like it coz it's not too shimmery and not so matte, it's just in between.

And lastly,,,…. My only food fav for last month
 
{10} Nutella – who doesn’t love nutella?!!!???? Its heaven sent! I love to pair it with strawberry. Just perfect match!
 
That's my love at first sight to my heart's delight for month of October? What about you? Would love to know… don’t forget to grab my new button.

Stay beautiful and keep smiling! 
xoxo

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful