Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday window shopping radar.. ACTIVATED!

Hi Lovies!!!! Happy Friday!!! Since its Friday, my shopping radar is once again activated!
Given that holiday and Black Friday is just around the corner, I've been receiving tons of emails shopping deals and promo, this inspire me to list some of the items that I've been eyeing.
(I hope hubby reads this post ;) )

Black Friday

{Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush} {Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation} {Beige Heart Knit Cardigan} {Alexander McQueen Cashmere-Silk Animal Print Skull Scarf} {Caslon Patterned Crewneck Sweater Taylor Ivory/ Heather Grey Dot X-Large} {YSL Rouge Volupté Perle} {Deborah Lippmann Nail Color, Candy Shop and Happy Birthday Nail Polish} {Nikon Coolpix D700 Digital Camera} {Tory Burch Wray Mix Hardshell iPhone Case} {Statement Textured Gold Link Chain Bracelet} {Tory Burch Suede Reva Ballet Flat} {Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC} {Pier One Owl Mug}

What's in your holiday shopping list? I would love to know...

Have a good weekend!!!!

xoxo



Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful