Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Life lately...







It has been a crazy roller coaster ride of a month! I'm extremely behind on about everything from this blog, to my personal life and socializing (I even forgot to greet my niece on her birthday, I’m so in big trouble :-/ ). But what’s new with that?! Though I love challenges, but for last month and this month it’s been tough at work. I did everything against the clock. We merge to other firm and we moved to new premises and I did the entire physical move in just 4 days!!! How did I do this?!? I don’t even know… up till now there are still some works to be done and rules to be in placed. Like they said “Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining”

I have lots of post lined up and I’m hoping to do this before I go to my Christmas holiday. I am so looking forward for my holiday, just to recharge and unwind. And ofcourse I am so looking forward again to participate in WILW and Oh How pinteresting, and to do my regular post - such as Friday radar window shopping,  Love @ first sight to my heart's delight, my weekly recipe, and many more... I missed all of these things, I felt I was out of the cyber world for a year! Enough of ramblings! But thanks for reading! See you in my next post! Have a great day!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful