Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blogmas No. (6) day 22nd: Holiday/Winter lipsiee

Hi lovies! Happy Saturday!
For the upcoming holidays and for this winter season, I've been enjoying wearing red lipstick. These are my favorite/most worn lipstick for this season:

 First and foremost, I need to exfoliate, my favorite one is from Elf.


And then moisturize, this time I used EOS.  Time to put my first drugstore lipstick from Revlon lip butter - raspberry pie. I love this one coz it's moisturizing and you can wear it everyday. It's very pigmented, lasting power is not that great but I don't mind reapplying since its very moisturizing on the lips.

Top: Moisturize using EOS/ Bottom: Revlon lip butter in raspberry pie

Second one, (top image) is from Rimmel - Red fever, its a true red lipstick, it has a matte finish. Lasting power is excellent. I prefer to put some gloss on the top since its matte finish so it tends to dry my lips more. But the color is perfect considering the price. It is somehow similar to Mac-Rubywoo.


Top: Rimmel Red fever/ Bottom: Rimmel Kate Moss Matte 107
 Third one (bottom image) is from Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick -107. I never imagined myself wearing this such deep red color lipstick. But I actually been enjoying this lipstick which is perfect for this season. Staying power is superb, same as above its a matte lipstick so if you have dry lips like me, you have to exfoliate first and moisturise! And same like with the other rimmel lipstick this is a great alternative for the expensive lipstick available in the market.
 
 What about you, what lipstick are you wearing for this coming holiday? 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful