Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blogmas No. (4) day 20th: Winter skincare must have!

Its getting colder everyday! Last week I started keeping all my summer clothes and time to shine for my winter clothes! Apart from keeping ourselves warm, we also need to consider changing our skincare routine.
During winter time our skin requires some extra TLC, so let’s not take for granted our skin during this season. At the end who wants to have a flaky, dry, and dull skin???!!!
So here’s a complete affordable skincare must have for winter:

Winter skincare must haves


Body: number 1 rule: EXFOLIATE! We have to exfoliate at least once in a week. I love the Soap & Glory Flake away, the scent is to die for. Body brush is a great tool to use, it also helps to circulate the blood. Then you have to choose a gentle and moisturizing body wash. Philosophy has a good body wash. And ofcourse don't forget to moisturise your skin, I love bodyshop shea butter.
Face: Exfoliate!!! I normally exfoliate 3 times in a week but ideally once a week is ok. I love Neutrogena face scrub. You also need to use a gentle facial wash, I'm using Olay. For face brush if you have a budget then go for Clarisonic. I personally don't own clarisonic but I found a best alternative and it will not cost you $$$, its from Sephora complexion face brush it works prefectly fine for me. Though its winter we still need to wear SPF, I've been using Olay complete with SPF 15 and at night I'm using Olay age defying - love the smell and makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. You know that I love my Bodyshop vitamin C serum, this adds glow and radiant to your skin.
For Lips: I always have dry and chapped lips, Elf lips defoliator is my best friend, very convenient to use and handy. And my all time favorite lip balm from Neutrogena.
For Hands and Nails: I always have dry cuticles and Lush saved my life. This is a perfect cream not only for your cuticle you can also use this in any dry part of your body.
Soap and glory hand food hand cream is just amazing. If you love rose scent then you will love this. But the major thing to look forward for this cream is the effect that it gives to your hand. It's an instant moisturizer. its not greasy and quickly absorbed.

What about you, what is your staple skincare must have during winter season? I would love to know. 
Have a great day! see you tomorrow for my next blogmas!!!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful