Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Blogmas No. (1) day 17th: gift ideas for HER

Hi lovies! you may have probably seen this all over the YT, but since I don't have YT channel as yet, I've decided to do this on my blog. Blogmas means blogging everyday till Christmas (whew I hope I can keep it up...)

Usually vlogmas or blogmas starts in the first day of December till the Christmas day, but as you all know I'm currently enjoying the roller coaster ride of my career (lol). Anyways so if you don't mind I just need to jump into the 17th day in accordance of today's date (its like fast forward mode lol). I still have 7 more days to blogmas so lets just enjoy the ride and look forward to my everyday blogmas!

Christmas is time for giving, I know everybody is out and about now and buying gifts for their love ones. For part one, I'm giving you some gift ideas for HER...

For makeup lover like me, gift sets are such a perfect present! It is actually cheaper than buying them individually you may find these at your local Sephora or Ulta shops.


for her gift

NARS Cosmetics / Tarte sheer makeup / Sephora Collection / NARS Cosmetics beauty product / Bare Escentuals / Tarte / Urban Decay beauty product / Smashbox beauty product / Benefit beauty product

For jewelry lover like me, bauble bar is my number 1 favorite jewelry/accessory online shop (apart from our own jewelry line wink ;) ) but seriously their lines of jewelry are just amazing, you may want to check the christmas sets that they currently have...

SourceL from http://www.baublebar.com/


and some more fashion stuff...


for her gift

J.Crew colorblock sweater / J.Crew long sleeve knit shirt / Forever 21 knit top / Forever 21 peplum top / Rebecca Minkoff / J.Crew zip wallet / Betsey Johnson watch / J.Crew j crew


and finally for a food lover like me:


for her gift


Hope this somehow helps you... see you tomorrow on my second part of blogmas - gift ideas for HIM










Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful