Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WILW and Oh how pinteresting


Hi everyone! Its Wednesday again so it only means its time for WILW and Oh how Pinteresting by The Vintage Apple



I am addicted with this chocolate covered strawberry with pistachio, well actually you can try many variations you can put nuts, candies, mix of white and dark chocolate, etc.

My NOTD, love the combination of revlon and nail inc


This is my newly discovered addiction, cone pizza


It's pinning time!!! I can't deny I am still in valentine mood, well why not???

 


I warned you guys, I'm really obsessed with this right now...





after eating, its a must to have a nice tea with a touch of heart...


and redecorate your room like this...


and if your planning to have a tattoo, I think this one is so cute!


Keep smiling and spread love... Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

xoxo

6 share your thoughts:

  1. Those little heart cookies and the heart tea set are tooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mouth is watering from your first few pins! i bet that peep martini is super sweet and super yummy!
    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tea bags are adorable!

    Love your pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberries with dark chocolate and pistachios? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cone pizza!! Never heard of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cone pizza.... wow I need to find this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful