Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love is in the air!!!

Hi everyone! I can see all hearts, kisses, red and pink!!! oh yeah this is one of my favorite month- the holiday of LOOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!! I'm totally ready for this! Here are some of my valentine finds and I'm totally loving it!



Love is in the air



{J.Crew over the knee socks}
 {J.Crew Collection cashmere baby sweater in heart me}
{Anya Hindmarch leather bag} /
 {Tory Burch vintage earrings}
{J.Crew bangle bracelet}
{J.Crew j crew jewelry} /
 {Heart iphone case Tech accessory}
{Essie red nail polish}
{ORLY nail lacquer} /  
(Stila 'valentine's Day' Cheek Palette} /
{CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Hot} /
 {Tory Burch cosmetic bag} / 



What about you, what is your valentine finds? 

xoxo



Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful