Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A meaningful What I'm loving Wednesday and Oh how Pinteresting

Hi lovies! Hope everyone's having a good week! Its Wednesday again (can’t believe…) But apparently I am late today so did not manged to link up with WILW link is already closed but despite still wanna share with you what I'm loving Wednesday and some lovely Oh how Pinteresting by The Vintage Apple.

  


I’m really loving this week, it has been very productive week for me. I’ve been very busy and taking part with Think Pink.

I’m loving that I also managed to encourage some of my friends to take part of the "Kick up Your Heels" walkathon this coming satruday in support of the Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA). I'm so looking forward to Saturday.




I'm loving that my sister received the parcel box that I have sent last Friday, didn’t expect that they will deliver that quick… and we scheduled this coming Friday as a - "Facetime Friday" while their opening the box. I’m so excited to see my niece and nephews’ reaction with my surprise gifts and cant wait to see my sister’s reaction on the gift box I prepared for her, I guess I have a busy weekend ahead of me.

I'm loving the new lipstick that I got from Mac, I was thorn between blankety and syrup. But end up getting the syrup and I’m not regretting it, I LOVE it!


In relation of the breast cancer awareness, this month I'm loving everything in pink...

 

some inspirational words...



I think I might do this make up this coming Saturday



very cute...






might be doing this...


That's it for now... Let's show our support by spreading our awareness, appreciate our health, support the fighters and the survivors.
Pink for October <3

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful