Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My September love at first sight, to my heart's delight!

I can’t believe that another month had passed! It seems just like yesterday! I bought and tried several products for this month and here are some of my favorites:



Covergirl aqua smooth foundation
This is amazing foundation for everyday use. Its a lightweight and gives minimal coverage. Plus this has SPF15. So if you’re looking for light coverage I really recommend giving this a try.

Bobbi brown corrector
Lack of sleep??? Dark under eye? this corrector is the answer to your problem. I LOVE this so much! I used this as a based before applying my concealer. It is a bit pricey, but its all worth it. Plus you just need to apply a small amount under your eye so definitely the product will last for long. And I also love the Bobbi Brown on-line service, they do assist you virtually in choosing the right product that would suit your skin. For reference, I'm NC35 and I got my corrector in color Peach.

Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch
I can’t live without this. This and my bobbi brown corrector does the trick for my under eye and make it look flawless and bright. They said that this is a dupe for YSL, I personally haven’t tried YSL, and not planning to pay for the price. I’m happy with the result of this, and consider it as my HG.

Mac Lipstick in Cosmo
I always gravitate to nude pinkish lipstick with brown undertone and this is one of the best! Very hydrating and long wearing. Its amazing for everyday use. You’ll never go wrong with MAC.

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
Amongst the Revlon lip butter this one is my favorite. It’s a bright pink color, very pigmented. It goes very well with my fair skin tone. Since its considered only as a tinted lip balm, therefore the staying power is not that great.

Bioderma - Crealine H2O - Ultra-Mild Non-Rinse Face and Eyes Cleanser
Finally found the best cleanser and make-up remover. Its very gentle in the skin. And what I love most is that its a water based cleanser. My skin feels soft and subtle yet there is no grease residue. It does a good job in removing make-up, its very gentle and does not irritate my eye.

BBW Secret wonderland
I love this scent! I know I'm so behind coz I initially thought that this has a heavy scent. But I was totally wrong, I immediately fell in love with the sweet berry scent. I've been using it everyday since I got it. And the scent also last for long, quite impressive.

Dial Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass body wash
This is a rediscovered product, I found this hiding in my toiletries pantry. I totally had forgotten about this… among all the dial body wash this one is my favorite! The smell is amazing! Its very refreshing! And its also moisturizing, No wonder Allure awarded it as Best Product of the year. But sadly I cannot find it anymore.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful