Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LA baby!

Finally after 17 hours and 30 minutes of traveling I’ve finally reached LA! A long travel, but I know its all worth it!

Clear skies, tall palm tress, oh yeah I’m really here in LA! Ofcourse the best part is- seeing again my family! My sister and her family pick me up at the airport, and my sweet niece and nephew made this nice&sweet welcome message.




The weather is perfect, (well honestly it’s kinda cold for me, since I’m used of extreme heat weather…)

I can’t want to start my shopping haul again, this time I’ll try to control myself. (Last year I went crazy!). This time I made a list of the things that I really require only, I’ll try to stick on that. (cross finger)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful