Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday, Saturday

Last day of weekend for me, ofcourse best way to end this weekend is by spending time with hubby but since he's working, so I need to wait till he finish. So while waiting, I went to mall and I got 2 new items:



1. Vitamin C Skin Boost – it claims that:
"Create instant smoothing radiance with a silky smooth finish. It's an ideal skin pick-me-up to enhance your glow and our favorite Vitamin C product. Contains Amazonian camu camu berry, which is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature. Antioxidant vitamin C brightens skin, encourages collagen production, improves elasticity, and works along with skin-softening vitamin E to protect skin from environmental aggressors.Community Trade Brazil nut oil moisturizes and softens skin."


Its texture somehow resembles to a primer. In their direction it says that you have to put it after your moisturizer and before putting your make-up. I love the smell; I’m into citrus smell, so this really matches to my liking. And when you apply it really makes your skin so smooth and silky.  I wanted to give it a try since it’s working in 2 ways as a vitamin C and at the same time serves as a substitute for a primer. I'll give you an update later, I just need to observe on how my skin will react with this product.

2. Bath and Body works cucumber/melon sanitizer – just trying another scent and adding it to my collection.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Everythingtastiful